Our bespoke rooflights combine modern performance with heritage design.
Replacing rooflights in historic or listed buildings requires painstaking attention. Over the course of more than 25 years, we’ve provided bespoke replica rooflights for countless historical buildings, many of them high-profile and listed.
- A complete custom design, build and installation service
- Consultation with client teams and conservation groups
- Perfect visual replicas of heritage rooflights
- Low profile and RAL-coloured aluminium frames for sympathetic restoration
- Superior environmental, thermal, acoustic and light transmission performance
- Choice of ventilation and glazing options
Our bespoke rooflights are supported by low-profile aluminium frames, and with exact detailing, very large units can be built to precise design requirements. This means we can replicate the aesthetics of original rooflight architecture, with the benefit of high-performance glazing and a fully tested glazing system. To ensure replacement rooflights are faithful to the originals, or complete the architect’s vision, all frames can be powder-coated to any RAL colour. Working closely with architects, we have also developed a unique heritage glazing bar to provide perfectly sympathetic replica rooflights.