Combining modern performance with heritage design
Over the course of more than 25 years, we’ve provided bespoke replica rooflights for countless historical buildings, many of them high-profile and listed. With our in-depth experience and wealth of technical expertise, we are leaders in our field, devising and building our products to meet the exact sizing and specification requirements of our clients.
Bespoke design for architectural harmony
Replacing rooflights in historic or listed buildings requires painstaking attention to ensure they blend seamlessly with the existing building design, whilst meeting today’s strict environmental and thermal performance standards, maximising natural light and improving occupant comfort.
- Low-profile aluminium frames, with exact detailing, means very large units can be built to precise bespoke designs
- Replication of the aesthetics of original rooflight architecture
- Structural loading calculations
- Glass design service – products tailored to suit g value, U value, LT (light transmission) performance required
- Proprietary Heritage Ogee Glazing Bar provides sympathetic replica rooflights
- Finishes available in RAL/BS powder coating colours as well as coloured anodising
• A complete custom design, build and installation service
• Consultation with client teams and conservation groups
• Perfect visual replicas of heritage rooflights
• Low profile and RAL-coloured aluminium frames for sympathetic restoration
• Superior environmental, thermal, acoustic and light transmission performance