Non-Carrier Dispatch Operative: an adaptable and experienced Dispatch Operative is required to coordinate goods in/goods out for our warehouse.
The ideal Operative will be show a positive attitude towards working to achieve the day’s workload and display a professional approach to duties at all times.
• Assist with unloading stock import trailers
• Assist with checking and putting away of stock from import trailers
• Receiving of goods in from all suppliers
• Returned goods – receiving any returns via carrier network
• Checking goods returned, and where applicable returning them to a restock able condition
• Pick goods for non-carrier dispatch and ensure all picking is checked prior to packing, including fixings etc.
• Load goods for non-carrier dispatch
• Palletisation of any orders to be despatched on a pallet network
• Carry out all duties in accordance with any procedure documents provided
• Attend operational meetings/discussion as required by Warehouse Coordinator
Skills and Experience:
• Previous Dispatch or Receiving experience
• Excellent attention to detail
• Honest, Reliable and Responsible individual
• Excellent communication skills
• Time management and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
With a competitive salary on offer, alongside a package of great benefits, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Dispatch Operative to join a team that aims to consistently deliver outstanding customer service through a dedication to integrity, reliability and loyalty.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply, please send your CV or email email@example.com