Carrier Dispatch Controller: an adaptable and experienced Carrier Dispatch Controller is required to manage goods in/goods out for our warehouse.
The ideal Carrier Dispatch Controller will be show a positive attitude towards working to achieve the day’s workload and display a professional approach to duties at all times.
• Pick, pack and label goods for carrier dispatch and ensure all picking is checked prior to packing
• Report daily to sales order processing any overdue unchecked orders
• Look ahead at workload, and ensure plan in place to achieve daily dispatch completion by agreed cut off time
• Balance workload of paperwork producing and physical producing – calling for assistance ahead of time from warehouse coordinator in case of excess workload
• Picking goods as per the pick sheets with a goal of 100% success rate
• Load carrier with goods, ensuring total number of items tally’s with the manifest
• Report any stock shortages to the Warehouse Coordinator and agree solution
• Ensure work area is kept tidy, with all tools and equipment stored in its correct location
• Agree daily plan and workload for carrier team with warehouse coordinator
• Carry out all duties in accordance with any procedure documents provided
• Attend operational meetings/discussion as required by Warehouse Coordinator
Skills and Experience:
• Previous Dispatch or Receiving experience
• Excellent attention to detail
• ERP System knowledge
• Honest, Reliable and Responsible individual
• Excellent communication skills
• Time management and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
With a competitive salary on offer, alongside a package of great benefits, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Carrier Dispatch Controller to join a team that aims to consistently deliver outstanding customer service through a dedication to integrity, reliability and loyalty.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply, please send your CV or email email@example.com