This RIBA-accredited seminar details the classifications of glass used in roof glazing and the types of rooflights that can safely be specified as non-fragile or walk-on. It covers how to specify rooflights which will ensure compliant safety levels.
It will help you to understand the following topics:
- Understand the test procedures and classifications relating to roof glazing
- Understand the terminology pertaining to durability and non-fragility
- Understand the definitions of, and differences between, non-fragile rooflights and walk-on rooflights
- Understand where non-fragile rooflights should be installed
- Understand practical recommendations for specification for both types of rooflight to be safe and compliant
This seminar also allows plenty of additional time for questions and discussions on the topic.