Es-Drive smoke vent actuators are tested in accordance with BS EN12101-2 and may be installed as part of a certified smoke vent when used with certified façade systems.
Es-Drive opens to full stroke in under 60 seconds, operating windows and doors as part of a smoke vent system. Their slim aesthetic design enables them to be used in commercial, leisure, retail and residential developments. They are available in anodised aluminium or powder-coated to any RAL colour.
The Es-Drive may also operate to provide included ventilation and incorporate high speed operation for smoke and heat ventilation and low speed for natural ventilation. They also include a soft-close function and may be synchronised to operate in tandem or with up to eight actuators.
They are available with a selection of brackets for inward or outward opening windows to suit a wide range of opening systems or sliding bracket for doors.
- Certified to EN 12101-2 & EN 50130-4 with Schuco and Sapa systems
- Fully programmable for stroke length, force, speed and syncros for up to 8 drives
- Two speeds for comfort or smoke ventilation
- Soft close feature to ensure accurate closing position.
- Available with a stroke length of 600, 800 and 1000mm
- Tested to 11,000 cycles for reliability
- Range of brackets for most applications
- Anodized body as standard, polyester powder coating to any standard RAL colour available
Shapes and sizes
|Size (mm) (LxWxH)|
|ES.SV.CA.6050||561 x 51 x 40|
|ES.SV.CA.8050||661 x 51 x 40|
|ES.SV.CA.10050||766 x 51 x 40|
They are available in anodised aluminium or powder-coated to any RAL colour.
Es-Drive smoke vent actuators may be installed to open as a means of natural ventilation. They can be supplied with their own Em-Vent Control Panel or integrated with the Building Management System (BMS). There are many accessories available as part of the Es-Shaft Smoke Vent Door package.
When installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations, Es-Drives are guaranteed against the effects of defective design, materials or construction for 24 months, subject to certain conditions. ‘Special Project’ guarantees are available. For further details contact us.