Em-Louvre is a high-performance smoke vent, fully certified to BS EN12101-2 and designed for installation into facade apertures or curtain walling.
Em-Louvre electrically operated smoke vents open to 90° in under 60 seconds, to release smoke and heat from stairwells, corridors, lobbies and atria, and ensure escape routes are kept clear.
As an additional benefit, Em-Louvres may also offer low-level fresh air and comfort ventilation.
The thermally broken aluminium framework can be delivered mill finish, anodised or powder coated, and you can choose from double and triple glazed glass, or solid insulated blades.
- Available in a wide range of sizes and glazing options
- Open to 90° within 60 seconds for immediate, effective smoke and heat clearance
- Choice of double or triple glazed glass, or solid insulated blades
- Sound reduction with acoustic insulation up to 41db RW
- Actuator electrical consumption is minimal and incorporates anti-trapping feature
- Impact-resistant to DIN 18032-3
- Barrier load to BS 6180:2011
- Anti-burglar to EN1627 RC2
- To find out more dowload out Em-Louvre Brochure here.
Shapes & Sizes
Available in a wide range of sizes from 400 X 400mm up to 2500 x 2000mm as a single unit. Louvre blade heights may vary between 200mm to 450mm.
|Typical Values||dB rW|
Em-Louvres incorporate 24V DC actuators which open to full stroke in under 60 seconds. Their electrical consumption is minimal and the design incorporates a soft-close and anti-trapping feature making them suitable to use in trafficked areas. They are tested to 11,000 cycles for reliability and are certified to EN 12101-2 as part of the whole smoke vent louvre.
The actuators are 24V DC, and mounted on the internal top right hand corner and have a traction force of 1400N and with an IP20 protection rating. They are supplied as standard with built in anti-trapping feature for protection against injury. They consume minimal energy during opening and closing.
|Max frame width||2500*|
*For larger widths a special mullion design is available
When installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations, Em-Louvre are expected to exceed the life of the roof covering. Em-Louvre are guaranteed against the effects of defective design, materials or construction for ten years, subject to certain conditions. ‘Special Project’ guarantees are available. For further details contact us.