More daylight, available from stock. The new Em-Glaze range of modular ridgelights offers a perfectly designed solution for maximising natural light.
Em-Glaze has a slimline aluminium framework which delivers outstanding light performance and integrates seamlessly into most construction projects. Em-Glaze is quick and easy to install using the supplied video guide, and is fully compatible with stock Em-Curb upstands. Each unit comes with a 10 year guarantee.
- New, slimline aluminium design maximises daylight
- 6 standard stocked sizes – next day delivery available.
- Quick and easy to install (video supplied)
- Fully bespoke design options available – made-to-measure sizes, wide choice of framework RAL colours and blue solar tint
- Multiple options of ventilation available
- Double and triple-glazed options
- Thermally insulated
- 10 year guarantee
Shapes and sizes
Em-Glaze modular ridgelights are available in 6 standard sizes for next day delivery (manual and electric opening for ventilation are also available to special order), with bespoke shapes and sizes available within our Em-Glaze Bespoke range.
The Shape of a rooflight relates to the shape of the hole in the roof. Em-Glaze modular ridgelights are available in the following shapes:
The Profile of a rooflight relates to the side-view contour shape of the rooflight.
Em-Glaze modular ridgelights are available in the following profiles:
The Em-Glaze glass modular ridgelights are available in double glazing with a clear neutral tint finishing. Solar Control and Self-Cleaning coatings are also included as standard.
Triple glazing and a clear blue tint is available to special order.
Em-Glaze modular ridgelights are compatible with the Em-Curb upstand range and can also be installed to existing builder’s curbs.
- Em-Curb ECO uPVC 150mm Splayed
- Em-Curb ECO uPVC 150mm Vertical
- Em-Curb ECO uPVC 300mm Splayed
For full details on the performance of the upstand options available, see Em-Dome Upstands
Em-Glaze modular ridgelights are available with permanent and controllable trickle ventilation.
- Factory fitted
- Installed in side wall of upstand
- Up to 8000mm2 ventilation area per pair
Hinged Manual Spindle Opening Section
- Manual operated
- Opens up to 300mm
- Proprietary design
- Suitable for small units
Hinged Electric Actuator Opening Section
- Electrically operated
- Opens up to 180mm
- Rain sensor option
- Suitable for large and small units
Manual and electric opening sections for ventilation are also available to special order.
Em-Glaze modular ridgelights have been engineered to comply with severe weather ratings.
- Withstands wind loads 1.32 Kn/m² and snow loads 1.0 kn/m²
- U-Value for Em-Glaze Ridgelights thermally broken rafter is from 1.41 W/m²K*
- BBA Water test pressure to 300 pascals
- Uplift tested to 1320 pascals of pressure
*For Ud-Values, please contact us.
All Em-Glaze modular ridgelight rooflights, when installed on Em-Curbs in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, are guaranteed for a period of ten years. For further information contact us.
Watch the video or download the installation booklet for full instructions on how to install your Em-Glaze modular ridgelight.
Ordering & Delivery
We supply our modular product range to both individual and commercial customers. If you would like to apply for a trade account, please contact us or click here to find a Whitesales merchant in your area.
Free delivery on all orders over £500 for products shipped to Mainland UK only; £20 delivery surcharge for orders under this amount. For deliveries outside of Mainland UK we offer delivery to a port on the mainland for onward shipping arranged by the customer, or we can agree a carriage charge relevant to the order.
Next day for most stock products for orders placed by 2pm. Non-stock products: 7 -28 days.
For further information, see our full terms and conditions.