Whitesales CASHBACK Promotion Terms & Conditions
All of the Terms & Conditions for the Whitesales Cashback Promotion are set out below. By taking part in this promotion and claiming a Reward (i.e. e-giftcard) you agree to these Whitesales Promotion Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms & Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Whitesales Promotion Terms & Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter: Whitesales, Europa House, Alfold Road, Cranleigh Surrey GU6 8NQ.
Promotional Period: The promotion shall run between April 1st 2019 and June 30th 2019.
Eligibility: Offer open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and of the Isle of Man if they are a registered contractor or builder aged 18 and over. The promotion is not open to employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, its participating distributors/merchants, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
You are only entitled to claim a Reward if you made a Qualifying Purchase, i.e.: (1) if at any date between April 1st and June 30th 2019 you purchased one or more Whitesales modular products (Em-Glaze, Em-Glaze Ridgelight, Em-View, Em-Dome, Em-Tube, or Raylux) (2) you are aged 18 years or over; and (3) you are the purchaser as named on your receipt/sales invoice. (If you have purchased or collected the product/s in your capacity as an employee, you should have permission from your employer to claim the cashback reward in relation to the purchase). (4) The proof of purchase must be in the name of the contracting or building company.
Each Qualifying Purchase will qualify you to claim a Reward dependant on the total cost of purchase, as follows:
If total cost of products purchased is £500 – £1000 (ex VAT) you will receive £25 eGiftcard
If total cost of products purchased is £1000 – £1500 (ex VAT) you will receive £50 eGiftcard
If total cost of products purchased is £1500 – £2000 (ex VAT) you will receive £75 eGiftcard
If total cost of products purchased is over £2000 (ex VAT) you will receive £100 eGiftcard
- No Reward will be provided unless claimed in accordance with these Whitesales Promotion Terms & Conditions (see below for how to claim).
- The Promoter reserves the right to subject any claim for a Reward to further verification. As part of the verification process, address and identity details may be requested plus further evidence relating to the purchase of the product/s.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject any claim for Rewards and to refuse to award a Reward or withdraw allocation and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify a participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Promotion Terms & Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s requirements or if it suspects fraud or believes you are for any other reason not entitled to the Reward. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any such decision and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In order to participate in the promotion and claim a Reward, as well as making a Qualifying Purchase you will have to provide certain information. The information that you provide will or may include: your name, address, business name and contact details; details relating to the Qualifying Purchase, including where the purchase was made, the Whitesales products purchased and the invoice number; and details of items that you purchased at the same time. However, no information about any other items that you purchased at the same time, or information about discounts or payment terms, will need to be provided to the Promoter (such information can be removed before the other information is sent to the Promoter).
- If you do not wish to receive any further communication from the Promoter or its agencies, please send an email with the subject line UNSUBSCRIBE to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Whitesales Promotion Terms & Conditions, at any stage, but will in such case endeavour to minimize any adverse effect on participants in the promotion.
- No cash or other reward alternative will be offered in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the promoters control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar reward of equal or greater value.
The process to claim a Reward is as follows:
- You must complete the form online at www.whitesales.co.uk/cashback, and provide the requested information. Usage of personal data that you provide will be in accordance with point 5 above.
- To qualify, details of Qualifying Purchases must be supplied by uploading proof of purchase from the supplying merchant. This can be supplied in JPEG, PNG, PDF and other common file formats. Proof of purchase will only be accepted if uploaded through the online form before July 31st 2019. To be valid, proof of purchase must firstly be in the name of the contracting or building company, include full details of the Whitesales product (product code etc), quantity of products purchased, value of products purchased, date of purchase and name and branch detail of supplying merchant.
- Subject to verification by the Promoter, the relevant Reward amount will be issued in the form of an Amazon, Miller & Carter or John Lewis eGift Card. Verification of proof of purchase may take a few working days. The Promoter may ask for the image to be resubmitted if it is illegible or omits any of the details outlined above in point (b). You may submit information in relation to a specific purchase to claim Rewards immediately upon verification by the Promoter, or you can retain evidence of Qualifying Purchases during the promotional period and redeem them collectively.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any proof of purchase lost or mislaid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the original proof of purchase at any time, in order to verify a claim for Rewards. (Proof of purchase will be returned).
- Any participant claiming this offer on behalf of their company may have a tax liability, any tax liability is the claimant’s own responsibility.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.