Whatever your building, whatever the sector, we can custom-design, manufacture, commission and maintain the smoke ventilation, access and daylighting systems to exceed expectations. We consider all aspects of occupant safety and product performance, alongside cost in use and effective construction solutions. All of which ensures better living and working environments.
Consultancy and design
Your project is one of a kind. Our team puts 30 years of company experience designing bespoke solutions at your service. Which means you’ll benefit from all the technical data and recommendations you need to make the best decisions, plus we’ll aim to reduce your overall project costs through efficient design and effective design principles.
Our consultancy services include:
- Detailed project scoping and design support for smoke ventilation, roof access and daylighting solutions, including site visits, surveys and CAD drawings
- Condition reports and advice plus full reviews for building management systems, controls and smoke ventilation compliance
- Daylight condition reports and advice plus natural ventilation assessment, CO2 calculations, internal lux level review, roof glazing and rooflight reviews
- Fire strategies, including cause and effect data, specifications and wiring schematics
- Advice on short-, medium- and long-term budgeting, design, legislation adherence and support in the creation of specifications.
It's a comprehensive service, accurate and thorough. Your condition reports and reviews will feature detailed findings supported by photos, recommendations for risk reduction and building performance improvement, plus essential calculations and data.
Contact us today to plan a high-performance building: call 01483 271371 or email us.
To read our full brochure, click here to download